· Search
· Your_Account

Google Ads

TweakForce VIPs
Make donations with PayPal!

©
VIP Members

Google
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Xtreme-G 368.69 WIN10 x64
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> XG Nvidia Windows Display Drivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Semp
TF Admin
TF Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Xtreme-G 368.69 WIN10 x64 Reply with quote

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qaacogt5wonyiy8/XG_368.69_WIN10_x64.rar

PhysX Download: http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_system_software.html

- Windows 10 users must disable Driver Signature Enforcement to install unsigned drivers

- RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR if you get 'Requires Elevation' error message

- Supports Geforce 400-1080 Series Cards

Before updating it is recommended you uninstall your current driver using one of the methods below.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/327414-nvidia-drivers-avoid-problems.html or use DDU (preferably in safe mode) http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/

XG drivers are tweaked to improve image quality and stability while performance may increase or decrease slightly depending on your system specs. A few XG registry tweaks include mods to the following:

Paletted Textures In Video Memory
Render Quality Flags
Target Flush Count
Texture Clamp Behavior
Texture LOD Bias
Use Cached PCI Mappings
Texture Memory Space
Downloaded Memory Space
Texture Precache
UMA Fast Frame Buffering
Main 3D rendering
Triple Buffering
hp321helder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please upload Windows7 64bit version Cool
Semp
TF Admin
TF Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legacy drivers will release every 6 months or so. Production time is limited (and free) so we stick with the most current and popular OS.
hp321helder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semp wrote:
Legacy drivers will release every 6 months or so. Production time is limited (and free) so we stick with the most current and popular OS.

What? What the hell are you talking about... Its not legacy its just another OS and as matter a fact, Windows 7 is 1000x better than Windows 10. You made other version 365 with support for Win7/8/8.1 why not make same for this new update? Thats a lack of excuse to upload it, but okay. Bet you will profit alot by this logic. Because most people still use Windows 7/8/8.1. gl hf
klepp0906

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hp321helder wrote:
Semp wrote:

What? What the hell are you talking about... Its not legacy its just another OS and as matter a fact, Windows 7 is 1000x better than Windows 10. You made other version 365 with support for Win7/8/8.1 why not make same for this new update? Thats a lack of excuse to upload it, but okay. Bet you will profit alot by this logic. Because most people still use Windows 7/8/8.1. gl hf

are you mentally disabled? Twelve? Both? Ungrateful cunt, be gone. P.S. by the very definition, Windows 7 is now legacy and no.. the majority dont use it. Your the minority now friend.
klepp0906

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. thanks for these drivers. crossing my fingers. nvidias .69 over the .51 cause me to lose surround completely >.< hopefully that isnt the case here, will know soon >.>
klepp0906

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah! shame you dont have modded 368.51

looks like these are no dice the same as the whql 368.69 with surround. completely stops it from even enabling whether I ddu or dont ddu. Whether i install it with physx or without. Whether i install with or without the HDaudio driver (used to cause issues in some driver versions). I never use the 3d drivers so meh.

Anyhow, learning my lesson with surround. If they cant get it right after a decade - they likely never will. Next time ill end up with the biggest 4k monitor i can find vs dealing with this sorta crap.

I'm sure the majority are enjoying these thoroughly though Razz
hp321helder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klepp0906 wrote:
hp321helder wrote:
Semp wrote:

are you mentally disabled? Twelve? Both? Ungrateful cunt, be gone. P.S. by the very definition, Windows 7 is now legacy and no.. the majority dont use it. Your the minority now friend.

1st of all none talked to you, you must have your ass wired to your mouth cuz you only talk sh!t.
2nd I didnt disrespected anyone, so why you even bother coming here to comment and start disrespecting? Like who the f*ck are you? Your just just making yourself more pathetic no-lifer.
3rd no one cares about your surround loser, deal with it.
4th gtfo, you talk way too much and you spread too much toxic cancer in only one person geez.

And I wasn't ungrateful, just made a simple request to make it compatible with other previous OS's. Only minority here is people who act like you, pff shame on you.
02wikked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, OK, OK!

Calm it down guys, we can discuss without all of the name calling here.

SCAVENGER1
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hp321helder wrote:
Semp wrote:

this wasnt ungrateful ? really? and Semp did say that the legacy drivers havent released by nvidia yet. and if you havent been following the way they do drivers have changed by a ton. which Semp had to learn how to do the drivers (once again BTW) and yes win7 is now not the most used OS (yes it was great since i had till win10 came out)

and beside dude you dont have 5 post yet..... so .... but anyways if you havent made the jump to win10 you are missing out i like it and both my desk tops are on it and it was for free

now i got to dl this and run
dragondale13
Hardcore Member
Hardcore Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These running great for me...re-installed latest PAX Win10 driver too but left out Alchemy..seems not needed on Win10 anymore..was getting some weird behavior sometimes during gaming turns out it was that.

XG graphics and PAX sound once again..just how I like it.

Thanks a lot guys! Very Happy
Bones81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Win10 Reply with quote

@hp321helder Take it from me man I was like you, I said I would never ever go to Windows 10 but I ended up doing it anyways and to tell you the truth it's been good, there was just some things you have to get use to and put some tweaks to get rid of the spying stuff.
hp321helder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Win10 Reply with quote

Bones81 wrote:
@hp321helder Take it from me man I was like you, I said I would never ever go to Windows 10 but I ended up doing it anyways and to tell you the truth it's been good, there was just some things you have to get use to and put some tweaks to get rid of the spying stuff.

OK, upgraded to Win10. and I can confirm that Windows 10 is pure crap. On GTA V it has these weird textures pop-in dissappear's glitch.... On windows 7, the game was perfectly fine. When I drive fast the textures start dissapearing/slow loading... lol and also haven't noticed any fps improvement since my GPU supports DX12 or anything that makes me think that Windows10 is better than Win7. Can confirm that Windows 10 uses more cpu and ram also.
Bones81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:29 am    Post subject: disable Reply with quote

I would download DisableWinTracking program also check these out...

http://windows.wonderhowto.com/how-to/goodbye-bloatware-remove-all-preinstalled-crapware-from-window-10-0164605/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5KTJHidbM

http://www.techregar.com/master-tutorial-to-make-windows-10-super-fast/

https://superuser.com/questions/949569/can-i-completely-disable-cortana-on-windows-10

There multiple sources for you

02wikked

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as stopping Win10 from it's telemetry crap, the only way to do this is to unplug the ethernet cable.

A lot of apps make claims and they stop portions of Win10's built in spyware, but nothing that I have seen to this point stops it all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> XG Nvidia Windows Display Drivers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: