· Search
· Your_Account

Google Ads

TweakForce VIPs
Make donations with PayPal!

©
VIP Members

Google
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Xtreme G driver help ATI Mobility Radeon 5650HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> Graphics Cards & Mobile GPU Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assassin286

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Xtreme G driver help ATI Mobility Radeon 5650HD Reply with quote

hey there,

i have read a lot about the Xtreme-G driver, so i want to install it, the supportet driver of my graphics card is outdated a long time ago. And i can only install the Original one from HP.

So i want to install the Xtreme-G 13.5 Win7-8 32-64bit MOBILE driver, i know i have to edit the Inf file inside the Display folder

Quote:
"ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650" = ati2mtag_Manhattan_PXAA, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68C1&SUBSYS_1440103C
"ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 " = ati2mtag_Manhattan_PXAA, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68C1&SUBSYS_147B103C
"ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 " = ati2mtag_Manhattan_PXAA, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68C1&SUBSYS_149E103C

this is what is written in the original inf file of the original driver, but there is a second line
Quote:
"ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4225" = ati2mtag_RS880M, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9712&SUBSYS_147F103C

That i don't understand, when i have installed my old original HP driver, i see the graphic card "Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4255 and M880G" or something like that, but i have the ati mobility 5650hd, can somehome help me. GPU-Z shows me that i have the device id 1002 - 9712, thats the 4225.

Windows shows me 2 different graphic cards one time it's the 5650hd and in a other place i can see the other graphics card, I'm confused. I dont know what to do now.

I'm sorry for my bad english, my native language is german by the way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> Graphics Cards & Mobile GPU Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: