· Search
· Your_Account

Google Ads

TweakForce VIPs
Make donations with PayPal!

©
VIP Members

Google
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Xtreme-G 361.75 WIN7/8/10 x64
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> XG Nvidia Windows Display Drivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qurak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX for quick reply Smile. I installed XG 361.75 first and will test it later and share opinion (on BF4, Dying Light The Following and new Tomb Rider)...
rebeldawg
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just upgraded to a gtx 750 2 gb and tried installing these drivers but it gave me an error that it couldn't be installed so I tried installing the latest nvidia driver and had no problem installing it. I've always preferred the xg versions so it would suck if I am unable to use them.
Steve30x
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rebeldawg wrote:
I just upgraded to a gtx 750 2 gb and tried installing these drivers but it gave me an error that it couldn't be installed so I tried installing the latest nvidia driver and had no problem installing it. I've always preferred the xg versions so it would suck if I am unable to use them.
Try uninstalling the driver (All Nvidia stuff) Then use Display driver Uninstaller to clear any remaining junk. I use this method before installing new display drivers with years and its never left me down.

http://www.wagnardmobile.com/
rebeldawg
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will definitely give it a try and thanks for the info.

Update: I just realized it was my stupidity that caused the driver not to install. In my infinite wisdom, I completely forgot to disable driver signature enforcement which was why the driver was being prevented from installing.
Qurak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Eeh :/ Reply with quote

For my GTX760(on Windows 7 x64) this lastest Xtreme-G 361.75 are... worse. More stuttering and less score on bench(Heaven). I try on BF4, Rise of Tomb Rider & Dying Light: The Following and i have less performance, more stuterring. Going back to "361.75" from nVidia. For me now ith best version. One thing - i have a good eye Smile and i must say taht quality of graphics in games are worse szkoda bo zawsze 'XG' miało ładny obraz/grafikę. Shame because 'XG' always have a nice image / graphics. Xtreme-G 353.38 are best (for GTX760)... especially The Witcher, BF4 looked very nice. I'm waiting for the next version;).
jaafaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the drivers, really look forward to each new XG release.

Judging from the timing I sense that you're working only with new branches and foregoing the strings of Game Ready GFs. This seems to work well with most of the 3D profile imports from the Game Ready driver sets (via NV Inspector) as long as no code swaps are included by nVidia attempting to tweak the shaders.

If this is the case, then I don't really need to check for new XGs but once a quarter or so. Or do you tend to also update when there are significant code changes in order to support a game?...
kidx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will this work with a 9500 card?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> XG Nvidia Windows Display Drivers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: