Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 pm Post subject: EVGA Precision 1.7.0
[EVGA has just delivered a fresh update for its cute little graphics card tweaking and monitorization tool. As listed in its changelog, Precision 1.7.0 includes:
- A temporary workaround that allows unlocking outdated skins usage (in reduced functionality mode). Experienced users may unlock outdated skins usage by setting ShowNonNativeSkins configuration file entry to 1.
- Link button state is no longer restored improperly on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is disabled.
- Fixed fan control for Forceware 17x.xx and older driver families.
- Now pressing "Apply" or "Reset all" button causes the Precision to forcibly re-apply current overclocking and fan control settings on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is enabled even when master GPU setttings are not being altered. The enhancement ensures more correct GPU synchronization functionality on the systems with several differently clocked cards.
- Now Precision displays GPU synchronization indicators on GPU selection icons to ensure easy identification of all GPUs synchronized with the master GPU on multi-GPU systems.
- Improved stress-test results handling on multi-GPU systems working in GPU synchronization mode.
- Added internal hardware emulation layer for simplifying distant debugging and testing process.
- Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for capturing desktop/in-game screenshots using built-in screen capture features of EVGA On-Screen Display server. Please take a note that similar to the server's On-Screen Display limitations, screen capture functionality is also currently not available in native 64-bit applications and in Direct3D10 applications when multisampled antialiasing is enabled.
- Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for toggling On-Screen Display visibility in addition to the previously available hotkeys explicitly showing and hiding the On-Screen Display
- Now Precision displays warnings when you are trying to display too many text information in the On-Screen Display causing the displayed information to be truncated
EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.3.0
- Minor user interface cleanups
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum