Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:26 pm Post subject: EVGA Precision 1.5.0
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's (up to 4 supported)
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, with more coming soon.
EVGA Precision v1.5.0 (2008-03-06)
* New multi-GPU systems control approach. Now Precision gives you independent access to thermal monitoring, overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status. Please take a note that the previous version settings and profiles are not compatible with version 1.5.0 and will be lost.
* Added new green and dark skin editions.
* New skin format v1.1 adds bitmap effects support to the skin compiler. Now skin creators can use new technology to simplify skin creation process and easily create different color editions of the same skin by applying various color tuning effects to the same bitmaps during compilation. Built-in blue, violet, green and dark skin editions are based on new technology, so it is recommended to use these skins as bitmap effects usage tutorials.
* Added multi-GPU core, shader and memory clocks and fan speeds monitoring.
* SLI mode status is detected dynamically and displayed properly in system info when SLI mode is being toggled on the fly during Precision runtime.
* Now Precision displays graphics processor codename in system info.
* Fixed memory clock monitoring for G98 graphics processors family.
* Now Precision is able to detect memory clock frequency generator switching to PCIE bus clock and display correct idle 100MHz memory clock frequency on GeForce 9 and older series graphics cards.
* Added -profile0 ... -profile9 command line switches for loading the profiles.
* EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.1.2. New server provides improved compatibility with SecuRom protected games when high application detection level is selected and fixes issues with starting the server with no server icon displayed in the system tray area under certain conditions.
* Various internal code cleanups and optimizations.
Joined: Aug 10, 2007 Posts: 2949 Location: USA / Illinois
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 am Post subject:
i just wish he would have the cpu temp add into the monitoring . since it doesn't i will still use rivatuner since i can have the gpu and cpu temps on screen for me while i bench mark/game _________________ Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Intel Core I5 -3570k @ 3.4ghz auto OC to 4.3ghz
Kingston HyperX Red 16gb DDR3-1600mhz 10.10.10
Gigabyte GTX 660 Auto OC core@1150mhz/mem@1500mhz
Corsair 850TX 850watt
ASUS Xonar DX
WIN7 Ult 64bit- Black WD6401AALS 2x640GB/ Mushkin SSD 60gb
ASUS 23" 1080P IPS LED (VS239H)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum