· Search
· Your_Account

Google Ads

TweakForce VIPs
Make donations with PayPal!

©
VIP Members

Google
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

gt640m driver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> Graphics Cards & Mobile GPU Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markforce

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: gt640m driver Reply with quote

Hi ive tried the xg mobile driver and it was terrible and nothing special, i also tried the desktop version which was not too bad. I have a problem with most drivers older ones being worse where my fps start out ok but go right down after 15-20 seconds on valley benchmark, monstrum, cities skyline, car mechanic doesnt seem bad at all. My temps are ok gpu cpu set on high profile and are definitly not throtling, plenty of ram. Any ideas of what could be the problem? it almost seems like bad optimisation or some memory leak? im runnin w7x64 im really stumped, mind you car mechanic has great gfx and seems the most optimised otherwise going from 30-40 fps to 10 somthing is not right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TweakForce Forum Index -> Graphics Cards & Mobile GPU Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: